|A warm night with friends...|
- Trails and Track nights are swapped from when you might have expected to see them.
- Thursday has a special Christmas Spirit theme associated with it, so please be sure to read it completely.
Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading out from Beetles Bar & Grill on 2nd Street with options of 3, 4 or 6 miles. The group will head downtown, to stay on clear sidewalks (some of them even heated!). Be sure to dress warm, and enjoy the exercise.
Tuesday 5:30pm: Turn up the speed on the indoor track at RCTC! The track is free to use and open to the public on weekday mornings and evenings. Please wear one pair of shoes into the building then change to a dry pair before hitting the track.
Wednesday 6:15pm: The trail crew heads back to Gamehaven, but this time to take on the new bike trails. It will prove to be a different route then we're accustomed to, yet our fearless leaders ensures us the trails are very well marked.
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to Brothers Bar & Grill for what is sure to be a fun night of fitness and giving. Park in the back of the bar, and come in the back door for the route talk.
Please consider dressing is a Christmasy look with hats, or bells or both..... and consider bringing a $10 contribution to the run this week. Why? See below...
- Team R.E.D.'s first ever Dash & Pay night! What does that mean? Before we get into full swing on the 3, 4 or 6 mile run or walk, we'll head to Azteca restaurant on 9th Street. We'll step inside with a quick Christmas Carol... then leave the hostess a pile of money to pay the tab for a table or two which we'll identify for her. *if you don't like to sing, just move your lips!
- From there we're head to Denny's restaurant on Broadway and repeat the sounding joy.
- We will determine how many meals we can pay for once we've collected the donations. When we've spent our bank... we'll continue on the fitness portion of the evening... of course, ending back at Brothers Bar & Grill for our own social time.