Thursday, November 18, 2010

Routes Are Up!

Routes are on the right hand side of the blog.... should be a fun night!  As I'll be saying all winter... it's dark outside, wear headlamps if you have 'em!    I am looking forward to seeing many of you in your living history farms gear!   If you're not running LHF, still feel free to dress goofy!   

Bib #'s have been assigned for Living History Farms.  Please know your number before arriving, as it makes Check in so much easier.    

I want to thank Renee Saxman and KP Hammer.. as they have volunteered to be our check in as they board the bus.. one will have Byron Duty, one will have Iowa Duty.   Thanks much!   Still seeking tent setter upper's and tear downers... as well as a bus clean up chief  and someone to bring me beers at my beck and call.   Preferably not Hurricane for that last job. 

Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment