Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thursday 10/8

Join us this Thursday 10/8 at the Bears Den for a Team RED social evening. No running/walking required! Of course, it's optional for you die hards! It's always good to hear stories on everyone. (even if we have to make them up!)

I'd like to take some time to get a feel what the club wants out of the Winter season. Personally, I'll continue running year 'round, and suggest you do too. Let's talk about it! If you can't make it Thursday, but have input, please drop me an email or call me at 775 7054 and let me know what you're thinking about winter running/walking - as it relates to Team RED.

Also Thursday, I'll have sample long sleeve and sleeveless shirts. You can try them on, check them out.. let me know if you want to order another Team RED shirt to compliment your fine short sleeve version!

No comments:

Post a Comment