|Gwen recognized for her service with the Dwight Pearson Award. Nice work Gwen!|
|Helene was the guest speaker, here she is with some of our Team R.E.D. crew.|
Front Row: Jen, Kasey, Helene, Angela, Gwen, Lorelei, Erin, Tom
Back Row: Andy, Megan, Sonja, Brian
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders are meeting at the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center downtown. The group will chat up a run, and then figure the post workout social!
- Some are starting from the same location at 7am and plan to connect with the 7:30am group.
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders hit Dunn Bros North for this one. Another great place to catch a run and coffee!
- Sunday 10am: Some are off to a later start, and longer run. If you want 10-17 miles join the group at Beetles Bar & Grill at 10am and get after it.
- Sunday 1pm: Snowshoe is on again! 1st Bridge at Oxbow park (2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park). If you don't have snowshoes you can sometimes find a loaner via Team R.E.D. Facebook, or you can rent them for just $3 at Oxbow Park.
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading downtown to Grand Rounds. A fun place with great beer & food! Oh, we should run first!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is snow shoeing at Carly State Park! What a fun park for tromping through the snow!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. 3, 4 and 6 miles are the norm... join us!