Keep an eye on the blog for updates... but next week, I anticipate we'll have another Wednesday Night Track Workout (again in Byron on the all-weather track). Eventually we may offer some progressives to break up the track workouts. Also note, the Hill work is planning to continue too! So you have many choices to consider as you scan the options!
The weekend looks to be spring like! Of course, rain and cold is often spring like as well.. so we take what we get and enjoy it!
Here's what coming up this weekend.... by the way, Best wishes to our friends and teammates running either the Zumbro Bottoms 100, 50 or 17 mile races this weekend, and to those running Fools Five! Got get 'em!
- Saturday 7:15am: The Saturday Morning Long Run from the RAC is set for 16-18 miles with aid stations at Mayo Credit Union on 2nd St, Bamber Valley School and Soldiers Field. You can view the route by visiting http://runningrochester.blogspot.com/
- I haven't seen any discussion of a pre-loading group yet, but when I do I'll post the start time here (pre-load is for people who either want/need more miles, or want/need to get done earlier).
- If you're interested in a post run social, several have been heading to Charlies Eatery & Pub on 2nd Street, I recommend joining the group for coffee, breakfast and possibly another beverage of your choice!
- Saturday 9am: There is a 5K in Rochester. The Timmay 5K runs at Silver Lake - more details at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=710
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders will be out and about. I have not yet seen the location, but check back as I'll post it when I know it!