- Tonight we're at the Bears Den in Byron... come out and enjoy the scenic view of the birthplace of Team R.E.D. We have a back of the pack leader for tonight too!
- Saturday 7:15am: The long run starts from the RAC and I would estimate the marathon distance to be 17ish miles, while the half marathon will likely hit the 8-9 mile range. If you are looking for 20+ miles see a couple of preload options below!
- Preload 5:30am: There is a group starting to preload miles at 5:30am as they need to finish up early. Meet at the RAC if you want to get a jump start on your long run!
- Prelaod 6am: There is another group starting at 6am, because they are not that crazy to start at 5:30am, but not so lazy to wait until 6:15am.
- Preload 6:15am: There is yet another group starting to preload at 6:15am to get an hour head-start on the long run.
- Saturday Post Long Run - Meet at Charlies on 2nd for Breakfast!
- Easter Sunday: I have not seen any planned group runs for Easter Sunday... enjoy the day all!