- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders have added an Easter Sunday run... if you're available, meet at Panera South and log some miles with the crew!
- Monday 5:30pm: The Hillbillies moved the hill workout Monday for this week. Meet at the Edina Realty parking lot near TJ Max Plaza
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Cowboy Jacks on south Broadway in Rochester. This is a fun location to get out and move from! Plan on anywhere from 4-6 miles and come back for the social!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues it's 5K series for charity! Bring $5 as a contribution and crank the wheels for 3.1 miles!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is heading to Eastwood Park for a twisty, windy fun run through the park! Meet in the parking lot near the baseball fields.
- Wednesday 6pm Two Options - Please vote on the poll to the right. In the event you don't care which one we do, feel free to vote on both. But please only vote if you are planning to attend one of the options. Poll closes Tuesday and the plan will be updated.
- Option I: Progressive Run on the Douglas Trail. We would start and finish at the trail head parking lot near IBM and take our post workout to Broadway Pizza.
- Option II: Speed Work on the Byron Track. We would re-introduce everyone to what speedwork is and take our post workout to the Bears Den.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading back to Billoti's on Civic Center Drive (this is the old Beer Bellyz location). There is a lot of space at this location.. I will request the high tops as they seem to be much better for socializing post workout.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
I hope everyone is getting a chance to celebrate the season, and enjoy the weather as well!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, April 04, 2015