|Don is a 'new' member! Welcome!|
|Jill, Marv, Craig, Dave & Shaun|
|Reggie, Ruth, Jean, Ann, Wendy & Tom|
|Jennifer, Anna, Dan & Claire|
|Tod, Meg & Lorelei|
|Dave & Elaine|
|Marv & Jill|
|Pete, Dani & Gwen|
- Friday 10:30am: Tom, Megan and Dale are getting out for a Christmas day run! - The more the merrier! Meet at the RAC and join the crew for some fun miles.
- Saturday 7;30am: The Off Season Striders are cruising from Newts North along Hwy 52. This is a fun location to run from, and back too! Enjoy the post run/walk social.
- Sunday 8am: It's Dunn Bros North for Off Season Striders. Once again, get your miles in running or walking, then come back to chit chat with a breakfast coffee or treat.
- Sunday 9am: The 507 Trail Running crew is going to Quarry Hill for a group run. All paces welcome and you can plan to grab a treat a Daubes Bakery aftwards!
- Monay 6pm: Monday Maniacs are running from Beetles Bar & Grill in Rochester... planning to head down 2nd Street and catch some Christmas lights!
- Tuesday 6pm: The TerraLoco Chairty 5K is for the Salvation Army Red Kettle this week! Come run a no pressure 5K and bring a $5 (or any size) contribution for the Kettle.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is hitting Whitewater State Park! Gather in the parking lot near the Nature Store and prepare for the trails at night... post run we'll enjoy some time at Mauer Bros in Elba.
- Wednesday 6pm: Special Edition of R.E.D. from the Bears Den in Byron. Join us to Run or Walk 3, 4 or 6 mles (or any distance you prefer!) - You guessed it.. we'll come back for a few drinks at the finish!
- Thursday New Years Eve! - There is no officially scheduled Team R.E.D. run that Thursday. If anyone wants to create a group run and would like me to help communicate it, I'm happy to do so. Otherwise, everyone have a safe and happy New Years Eve celebration!
- Jan 2nd: Polar Bear 5K Prediction Run - This event is not won by the fastest, rather by the person who can best predict their finish time. You are not allowed to wear a watch, or anything that helps you track time.
- Note I: If you run faster than your predicted time you are Disqualified!
- Note II: Team R.E.D.s Sonja directs this race, and if you're planning to run, it would help her greatly if you got registered now! More info at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=818
- Jan 9th: Winter Race Series - the 5K series enters the 2nd race of the three. It's not too late to join the series as it's a three race series, but your top two times are what count in the scoring. So even if you missed the first race you can get in the action now! -- Also, you can run this race as an individual event, and not worry about the entire series! More info found at http://tritoneventsraces.com/winter-race-series/