Thursday, December 31, 2015

Have a Safe & Happy New Year!

Enjoy your celebrations tonight... and be safe!  We all became connected through fitness, yet it has grown to much more than that.  We look forward to a bunch more fun in 2016!

************************

Below are some words shared by Lorelei for you all...

Words can not express how thankful I am for all the support, hugs,flowers and time spent with me over this past week after the death of my dad " Larry ".   I am so happy he got to meet a few of you this Fall at the Med City Run. Some of us went for a run on Christmas Day. One of the spouses had said " Don't these people have families to be with ?"  We all said, Team Red is one of our families" .   I wish all of you happiness and no injuries in the New Year.
                                            Lorelei   

No comments:

Post a Comment