- Saturday's Team R.E.D. / OSS Holiday Run/Walk is on! - 7:30am is the official start time from 5-West in Rochester.. however.. if you're looking for additional miles, there is a group starting from 5-West at 6am! Join them and get the long run in!
- 6am: Preload additional Miles - Be Merry!
- 7:30am: Normal people run or walk - Be Merry!
- 8:30am: Eat / Drink / Be Merry !
- Saturday Night: Let's party with Nite Shift at the Northstar! Team R.E.D.s Kasey Kuker will be rockin' with her guys! -- 50 cent beers until the band starts!
Thursday, December 17, 2015
It's a big weekend ahead... but don't forget to swing over to the Bears Den tonight for a fun run or walk.. followed by a great social! 6pm at the Bears Den tonight! - 3, 4 or 6 miles (or really whatever you want!)
** One of many things I love about this group ***
I was chatting with the very recently retired Tom Woo... I told him he can now be lazy. He replied.... "I got up and ran speed work with Roger at 5am... retired people get up early to do speed work."
That's a testament to working hard... and enjoying the fact we have the gift to be fit!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Thursday, December 17, 2015