Sarah reports turning 40 is not all that bad when you have so many great friends ready to support you on a 40 Mile trail run! Congrats for getting that done!
|Chris, Jen, Jess, Cathy Megan, Lana, Chrisina, Jim, Vicki, Jake, Sarah, Lorelei, Elaine, Gwen and Megan! Others made appearances throughout the journey!|
Speaking of birthdays... Aaron David Aslakson was born on Aug 26th! Adam and Amber are excited to get things rolling as a family of three! We're so happy for them!
|The happy family!|
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon Training long run is a 17 miler this week with 4 aid stations. A great way to start the weekend, and get your miles in! Meet at the RAC and bring a $1 contribution to the cause.
- Saturday 9am: St Charles Gladiolus Days 3 Mile Walk/Run. There is no entry fee to walk, get out and get active! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=793
- Sunday 7am or 8am: Off Season Striders are offering two start times from Dunn Bros North on Elton Hills Drive. If you want a longer run, start at 7am.. if you'd like to stick to the 4-6 mile range, join us at 8am!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at WildWood Bar & Grill in Rochester. This is a great location to get on the trails.. and there's a nice patio too, weather permitting! Join us for a run or walk, and come back for the social!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco keeps on rockin' the 5K charity series! Join this event and donate 5 bucks to a local charity! What a great way for this store (and one of our sponsors) to stay connected with the community!
- Tuesday 6:20pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is going to Millville! This is always a fun place to visit! Meet at the ballpark along County Rd 2 - the route is an out and back - full length is 6 miles, but you can make it shorter if you prefer! Post run social is always fun in Millville!
- Wednesday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Track in Byron! Join us for a speed session, we'll crank some music and enjoy some foot turnover!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. We'll have some great routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles. Be sure to stay for the social, and you'll hear how the first Cross Country meet went for the Byron Bears!