Team R.E.D. is fortunate to welcome three new members to the Team! Below, Mike, Brian, Cindy are announced to the rest of the crew! Welcome all!
|Team R.E.D. keeps on rolling with new members!|
Let's look ahead for the next few days...
- Saturday 7am: The marathon training long run gets rolling from the RAC with a route planned for approx 19 miles! Join this group if you want to log long miles, with support along the way - 4 aid stations provided! The route can be found at http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6670087
- Saturday 8am: The Harvest Classic is taking place at Silver Lake Park in Rochester. They have a Kids Mile at 8am, followed by a 5K / 10K at 8:30am. More details can be found at http://www.harvestclassic.com/
- Saturday 8am; Chatfields Western Days Stampede Trail race take place offering a 10K, 2 mile and 1 mile kids run! Note the 10K starts at 8am, while the 2 mile will roll approx 9:30am and the kids run will follow. More info can be found at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=776
- Sunday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders are running from Charlies Eatery and Pub on 2nd St in Rochester (accross the street from St Mary's - to the west). Charlie and his crew also do a nice job with our post workout breakfast and social.
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at Glynners Pub in Rochester. Get out for a run or walk, and come back for a social on the patio! A Great way to start the week!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues their 5K charitable series! Bring $5 to register and have some fun on the 5K course, and follow that up with meeting some new people!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is heading to Oxbow Park, just north of Byron along Cty Rd 5. These trails are fantastic fun! Bring a beverage of choice for a parking lot social post workout! Weather permitting of course
- Wednesday 6pm: Speedwork on the Track at Soldiers Field! Please Note the change this week to Soldiers Field in Rochester. Get out and get your speed on!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is being home hosted by the O'Leary's in Byron! Join us at 805 1st Ave NW, Byron. We'll get out for routes in the ranges of 3, 4, or 6 miles... and come back for a backyard social! Remember, it's always 70 and Sunny in Byron!
- O'Leary's are providing Beer in two varieties Gluten Full and Gluten Free!, Alcoholic-Slush and Non-Alcoholic Water.
- Additionally, we'll have Grilled Chicken Sandwiches... if you'd like to bring a dish to share, that's awesome.