|Getting Ready to Roll!|
|Gwen, Wendy, Diane & William!|
|We found the Bear.. then Tom cut its head off the photo!|
|Mike, Bob & Kaitlin love Death Mountain!|
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon Training long is a 20 Miler. Bring $1 to help support the bananas and Gatorade provided along the route, there are 5 aid stations this week! Here is a link to the the route courtesy of Jim... http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6671116
- Saturday 8am: It's a 6K in Spring Valley... part of a wonderful celebration of Ag Days! Check out the details at the following link. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=784
- Sunday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders are heading to the People's Food Coop located at 519 1st Ave SW Rochester. Join this group for 6-10 miles, or any distance you choose, and enjoy the post workout social!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs will enjoy a downtown run from Legends Bar & Grill, located at 11 4th St SE, Rochester. This is a great location for the workout, and for the social! Come and enjoy!
- Tuesday 6pm: The TerraLoco Charitable 5Ks continue! Bring $5 to the store at 1190 16th St SW Rochester and enjoy a fun run or walk!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail crew has big plans for Whitewater State Park! Mike is leaving Minnesota for a great opportunity in Coeurd'alene, Idaho... Idaho? No... youdaho! - Meet at the Nature Store and enjoy a great trail run!