- Monday at 6pm - We'll be at Douglas Saloon! Gather at the parking lot along the trail. We'll run an out and back, then hit the most comfortable chairs in any Social Club in Minnesota!
- Also remember (the following Monday 12/22) is Team R.E.D Christmas Caroling on the Run! Please check your schedule and try to make sure you can join us for this fun night of giving! I'll have the lyrics available (and it will be a limited playlist... probably 2 songs so we can get good at them!) -- We'll ask each person to make a financial contribution to help us buy some meals for strangers!
- Tuesday at 6pm - Join us as we support TerraLoco and their Customer Appreciation Night benefiting Toys for Tots! Please bring a $5 contribution and a Toy!
- Team R.E.D. members have always been very generous, and selecting a toy for a stranger can be a very powerful thing for both the contributor and the recipient! Together we'll make a great impact with some quality toys!
- Note: the first 100 people to bring a toy, receive a Free pair of socks valued between $10-$20! TerraLoco rocks on with the socks on!
- Note II: TerraLoco is providing snacks and beverages (some of them adult oriented beverages! Nuun-A-Ritas.... yes... it's a Margarita made with Nuun Electrolyte products!
- Wednesday's hill workout is cancelled for this week. It will return... simply didn't work out this week.
- Thursday 6am: The speed session takes place at RCTC indoor track. As always, bring dry shoes to wear on the track.
- Thursday 4:45pm: A couple of us are running a Progressive Run before the official Team R.E.D. run.. meet at the Bears Den. What is a Progressive Run? We'll run 7.5 miles, starting at 10/min mile and picking up the pace at each mile mark... last half mile is cool-down. Upon completion, you can join the 6pm RED for more miles.. or hit the bar!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron. Join us for another great night!
- Saturday 12/20 7am: The Annual Team R.E.D. / O.S.S. Breakfast Run & Fun from Charlies! Please dress in a festive spirit, bring a contribution for the food shelf and bring cash for your breakfast buffet! Exact change sure makes life better.. please bring exact change.
It's shaping up to be quite a dual in the 51-55 Women's division as Sonja and Lorelei are neck & neck as we approach race #3.
Generous prizes are offered in every age group.
1st place age group wins a pair of shoes from TerraLoco!
2nd place age group wins a $60 gift card at Appolo Liquor! Unless, of course, it's an underage age group - they will receive a replacement prize.
3rd place age group wins a $25 gift card at Rochester Cycling!
Complete results can be found at http://www.onlineraceresults.com/race/view_plain_text.php?race_id=45122
|Race #2||2nd Eric Klein 3rd Megan Burke|
|Race #1||1st Eric Klein 3rd Megan Burke|
|Race #2||1st Frank Suera|
|Race #1||2nd Frank Suera|
|Race #2||2nd Oliver Tobin 1st Marisa Vaughn|
|Race #1||3rd Olivier Tobin 1st Marisa Vaughn|
|9th Dave Gutekunst|
|Race #2||3rd Sarah Champman|
|6th Becky Tri|
|Race #1||5th Sarah Chapman|
|Race #2||1st Tom O'Leary 6th Wendy O'Leary|
|Race #1||1st Tom O'Leary 6th Wendy O'Leary|
|Race #2||1st Tom Woo 1st Lorelei Hanson|
|2nd Shaun Palmer 2nd Sonja Kranz|
|4th Jean Murray|
|6th Amy Anshus|
|7th Julie Colvin|
|Race #1||1st Tom Woo 1st Sonja Kranz|
|2nd Shaun Palmer 2nd Lorelei Hanson|
|4th Amy Anshus|
|5th Jean Murray|
|6th Julie Colvin|
|Race #2||1st Gwen Jacobson|
|2nd Cathy Torgersen|
|6th Sue Meyers|
|Race #1||1st Gwen Jacobson|
|2nd Cathy Torgersen|
|5th Sue Meyers|
|Age 61 & Up|
|Race #2||2nd Roger Heil|
|Race #1||1st Roger Heil|