- Results from the Underwear Mile are posted below... pics will be added Monday! Be sure to check back!
|1||Nathan Wohfeil||5:48||Top Male|
|2||Cassy Opitz||5:55||Top Female|
|19||Dan Jonhson||8:00||Golden Undie Award|
|21||Ann Nepstad||8:13||Golden Undie Award|
I'm so proud to be part of this group, finding ways to contribute to the community and rocking the fun factor!
... and as Team R.E.D. always does... we roll on with a new week full of Fitness & Fun!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are running and/or walking from Whistle Binkies North in Rochester. This is a fun location and they always have something on special for the social part of the evening!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading to the Lost Creek Trail in Chatfield. Lost Creek is a fun trail and they have an annual trail race along it! Check out the google map for details as to where to go. If a carpool or caravan gets set up I'll share that here as well. https://www.google.com/maps/place/43%C2%B050'30.9%22N+92%C2%B011'32.4%22Wemail@example.com,-92.1915967,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en
- Wednesday 5:30pm: The Hill Crew is keeping it rolling! Meet at the Edina Realty near TJ Maxx and work the hills to build for some great race results!
- Thursday 6am: The Speed Crew turns them over at the indoor track of RCTC. It's a great way to kick off your day! Bring dry shoes to change into, as outdoor shoes are not allowed on the track.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to Rochester... Meet at Wildwood for a great run and/or walk! If we plan our run right, we can be back in time to enjoy the 2 for 1 special if ordered 7pm!
- Saturday 9:30am: The 2nd of the Winter Race series races is at Soldiers Field. There's still time to register as you can place in your age group if you compete in at least 2 of the 3 races. Consider registering at TerraLoco. (and packet pickup is also at TerraLoco Friday).
- Saturday 7pm - Ugly Sweater Bowling in Byron!
- We can even bring our own food... but no crock pots or anything to plug in. - If you're on Facebook you can join the event posted by Adam in the Team R.E.D. facebook page. If you're not, and you're planning to join the fun, please send an email to Adam so he can have a head count (and enough lanes available. Adam can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The bowling is designed as a Mixer... we will draw names to determine who is bowling on which lanes... making it easier for all of us to meet each other more easily!
- The bowling event also has a pre-party at Tod & Meg's home. YES!
- Sunday Dec 14th - Ugly Sweater 5K in LaCrosse... See Gwen if you'd like to get connected with a Carpool. You can reach Gwen via email at email@example.com The group had a lot of fun at this event last year, and have decided to do it again! See details and register at the followinglink.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ugly-sweater-5k-runwalk-rotary-lights-tickets-14158872569