|Nick Joins Team R.E.D. at TerraLoco's Custoemr Appreciation Night!|
|Toy boxes overflowing!|
|Tom wins some special shorts as Gwen, Mike and Adam appear jealous.|
|Megan scores a mystery prize!|
|Wendy lands a wonderful jacket!|
|Sarah is thrilled with her new pants!|
|Lorelei walks out with new shoes!|
What's up next?
- Thursday 4:45pm - Join us for a Progressive Run from the Bears Den in Byron. It's a 7.5 mile workout, increasing pace at each mile mark (and including a 1/2 mile cool-down).
- Thursday 6pm - Join us for the more traditional Run or Walk from the Bears Den In Byron. We'll have routes in the 3, 4 and 6 mile ranges.
- Thursday 7pm - Join us at the Bears Den for the Team R.E.D. check presentation to Join the Journey! You're efforts and the efforts of our sponsors, helped us raisse $940 for JTJ!
- Saturday 7am - We'll head to Charlies Eatery & Pub on 2nd Street in Rochester. It's the Annual Team R.E.D. / Off Season Striders festive Christmas season run and/or walk. The fitness opportunity is followed by a wonderful Breakfast Buffet!
- Please bring a gift of food to place under the Channel One Festivus Pole!
- Please be sure to dress in festive attire.
- The Brunch is $11 and that includes non-alcoholic beverage and tip.
- Sunday 8am - The Off Season Striders are heading out from Dunn Bros North. Join this group all winter long to keep those miles going!
- Monday 6pm - Monday Maniacs are Christmas Caroling on the Run! We'll start and finish at Cowboy Jacks on South Broadway in Rochester.
- Please bring a cash donation and we will pool our funds to be able to spread some Christmas Cheer as we go caroling to a couple of nearby restaurants. Runners and Walkers will all be able to get to these locations and participate! The following is a link to a photo journalist story the Post Bulletin did about our Caroling last year! http://www.postbulletin.com/eedition/page-g/page_5987e4d5-b7d2-5dea-928f-5d37ec6685ea.html
- I'll have the lyrics available (and it will be a limited playlist... probably 2 songs so we can get good at them!)
- Not real proud of your singing voice? You'll fit right in with me! Be brave and do it anyway!
- Tuesdays - Just a note to let you know the Trail Run crew is officially taking a couple of week break over the holidays. If anyone wants to coordinate a Tuesday run, just let me know and I'll be happy to share it here. When the Trail crew resumes, it will either be for trail running or snowshoeing! We just need some snow!