- The theme is Ugly Sweater.. get them out, I know you have them!
- Our hosts are providing pulled pork sandwiches, bring your own beverage and if you like, a dish to share.
Sunday 12:30pm: Snowshoe crew heads to the trails of Oxbow Park. Gather at the 1st Bridge and have some fun!
Grandmas Marathon Weekend
- Half Marathon - The Lottery is now open. You can enter the lottery until Feb 21st by visiting http://grandmasmarathon.com/site/index.php?page=garry-bjorklund-half-marathon - You can enter the lottery as an individual, or you can form a group entry (if you do that, you'll either all get in, or none get in)
- Full Marathon - this is a USATF team circuit event. If you run the full marathon, consider registering as a USATF member and racing for Team RED! You will receive a $5 discount if you enter your USATF member number during registration. You can register for the full at http://grandmasmarathon.com/site/index.php?page=grandma-s-marathon
- There is still some limited lodging available at the dorm apartments. Contact Gwen at gwenjacobson
@charter.net if you want to get in on that.
Too much fun! A great number of people have been asking why the police were at our waterstop at Lace Up.... I think it's summed up here... (if you don't want to watch the entire song, listen from about 29 second mark to 36 seconds... it sums up why somebody in the neighborhood called the police to the 'scene').
We may have stumbled upon a new Team R.E.D. theme song!