We appreciate all of our sponsors so much... and tonight Needs Car Wash in Byron, owned and operated by Team R.E.D. member Dave Eide, handed out FREE VIP Car Washes to everyone! - Needs has just updated their automatic wash to be the best in the area, they also have self serve stalls for those of you who like to brush and spray it yourself!
|Sonja tried out for the role of Beer Mile server... I'm not sure she made the cut.|
- Saturday 7:15am: The Marathon & Half Marathon Training runs start from the Rochester Athletic Club aka RAC. You do not need to be a member of the training class, nor do you have to be a member of the RAC. In fact, you don't have to be a member of any club to join these group runs. Please bring $1 donation each week to help cover the cost of Gatorade & Bananas provided at aid stations on these long runs.
- This first run of the training is about 8 miles.. so if you'd like to get more, you can join a group that is Pre-Loading. They are starting from the RAC at 6:15am to get a little extra mileage.
- Lin is always seeking volunteers for the water stops that support these group runs, so if you, or a family member are interested in volunteering please do so.. kids can help too (they really like doing things like waterstops!) -- If you're available, please contact Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we don't have enough volunteers there is a high likelihood we'll be running endless loops around the RAC.
- Sunday 8am: The Off Season Striders are heading to Panera South. There's great access to the trail, and away we go! NOTE: There are a few people pre-loading for this run too. They will start at 7am and come back to meet the 8am crew.