- Team R.E.D. Ambassadors - We started down this road a couple of years ago, but never fully executed the idea. What is a Team R.E.D. Ambassador?
- An Ambassador is someone who is prepared to greet a newcomer.
- The Ambassador will run or walk the pace of the newcomer on their first night.
- The Ambassador will introduce the newcomer to people during the social.
- If you're interested and willing to be a Team R.E.D. Ambassador please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - if you simply tell me of your interest during a group run, I will likely forget! Please email your interest to participate.
- Engage more Walkers - When sharing information about our club, consider sharing the concept of W.R.E.D.D.
- Pictures - More group run pics for the Blog. We are good at getting pics during races, however, we can do better on our regular group runs.
- New Race Singlets - They are about 24 months past due - yet they are actually now getting done! New race singlets are on order.
- Volunteerism & Charity - Continue our great sense of Volunteerism and Charitable Contributions! This is a strong suit of Team R.E.D. and something to be proud of!
- Support of Teammates - This is another strong suit of this team. Let's continue to pay attention to the goals of teammates, and help each other achieve!
|New Years Day Crew from the Bears Den! Several other Eaters & Drinkers joined us!|
The female championship went to superstar Ruth Brennan Morrey! I'll add the complete results when they are available, I will also steal some of Woo's award ceremony pics at that time so you can see which teammates took to the podium!
|Eric - Male Champion!|