- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are running and/or walking from Panera South. Always fun to join this crew. Stick around for coffee or breakfast afterwards, and get to know some people even better!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Manaics are taking off from the Bears Den in Byron. Plan anywhere from 3-6 miles and come back to the Den for food / drink.
- Tuesday 6:15: The Trail Crew is heading to Chester Woods. It sounds like there will be runners and walkers alike, so get out there! Plan to meet at the parking lot near the beach house.
- Thursday 4:45pm: Join us at Brothers Bar & Grill (back parking lot) at 4:45pm for a progressive run. The workout will be 7.5 miles and we'll be back in time to join the Team R.E.D crew.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. gathers at Brothers Bar & Grill for a run downtown and back to the food and drink! Plan on 3-6 miles.
- Jan 17th 5:30-9pm - Just a reminder - RTC's annual Banquet will be held on Saturday, January 17th. In addition to the wonderful guest speaker, Dr. Ed Creagan, we also encourage people to attend to help the track club thank Jim Mason for his amazing service as RTC's president and all of the volunteer work he's done for the club.
Click here for information about the banquet and the link for online registration.
Saturday, January 3, 2015
Here's a quick post to let you know what's coming up this week. Be sure to check out the previous post as well for a look at some of the Team R.E.D. goals of 2015. - and on that note, participate in the poll on the right hand side of the blog!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, January 03, 2015