- Thursday 4:45pm: Progressive Run... we will pick up the pace, get faster, at each mile mark. this progression is 7.5 miles.. but you can progress any distance you want to try! - the paces can very too, as long as you're getting faster throughout the run, you're doing the workout! ---
- This Progressive Run starts from the Bears Den at 4:45pm (we don't have much time to spare to get back in time for the 6pm run, so we will not be waiting for late-comers.)
- If you run the Progressive Run you might consider running a cool-down with the team, or just settling in for drinks/food at the Den... all is good.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to the Bears Den in Byron... plan on 3, 4 or 6 miles of fun! Again, no matter how fast or how slow you like to go, all are welcome!
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders are at Newts North. What a fun location! The Marathon / Half Marathon training long runs from the RAC will kick off Feb 14th so this is one of the last official Saturday OSS runs.
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders at Panera South. The Sunday morning OSS runs will continue with rotating locations even after the long training runs kick off.
|Back row - Mike, Brian, Lisa, Wendy, Dan, Janelle|
Middle row - Peter, Sarah, Don, Ann, Claire
Front row - Steve, Dave, Jim
|Post workout recovery does a body good!|