Be sure to wear something reflective during every early morning run and every evening run (or walk!) Headlamps are awesome... some drivers will complain about them being distracting, however, I would argue, at least they saw us!
Here's a pic of the SE Mn trail run on Tuesday... I continue to suggest you get to these runs, they are so much fun! We are not nearly as cold as it appears.... and there is a castle behind us! How often do you run to a castle? Well, you can run through one on Saturday!
|The few the proud... Peter, David, Oliver, Anhar, Tom... and not pictured here is the leader... Jim! |
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. gathers at the Bears Den in Byron. We'll have routes from 3 to 5 miles.... keep in mind the Vikings play that evening, so the Den will likely be hopping! Wear some football gear post workout if you see fit.. I still fit into my Jared Allen jersey, we're about the same size!
- Saturday 9am: Gamehaven True Cross Country Race! Not registered? No worries, you can register at the Running Room on Friday evening, or on race day morning starting at 7am.
- Team R.E.D. has a theme of Hippie - Summer of Love! (get your hippe on, but put some under clothes under there, it may be a tad chilly!) - The Team R.E.D. banner will be on display so you can find the crew!
- If you're currently a Team R.E.D. member or not... but want to get on board with the hippie theme... just do it! Come visit us, get involved in the fun!
- Saturday 7:30am: If you're not running Gamehaven, but want some miles you can meet Off Season Striders for some miles and fun at Newts North.
- Sunday 8am: The Off Season Striders are at it again.. this time from Brothers Bar & Grill... park in the back, and come inside the back door to hear the route talk.