As is typical, several Team R.E.D. members joined for Eat. Drink. Only!
|The run walk crew... a couple late comers missed the pic!|
|Coco has a new best friend in Esme!|
- Saturday 7am: Marathon training long run from the Rochester Athletic Club has routes of 18.5 ... 20.5... or 22 miles! There are 4 aid stations planned along the route... Thanks to all these volunteers who make these long runs work so well!
- Saturday 8am: Mason is putting on his annual 50K or whatever trail run at Chester woods. Meet at the beach house, and get out and run... any distance is ok. It's an untimed event, but every 3 miles you'll find a self serve aid station!
|2012 50K or Whatever Crew|
- Saturday 9am: The Bolder Dash at Bear Creek Park 5K and 1 mile. The event benefits Bolder Options. The park is located at 1237 Marion Road SE You can find more information at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=338&TM=71942.48
- Sunday 8am: The Off Season Striders will get out for 5-8 miles. Gather at Panera South (next to Hy Vee south). I'm planning on making this my long run, so if anyone wants to join me at 6am... please do!
- Sunday 9am: The 9th Annual Ten Mile Breast Cancer Awareness Walk takes place at Mayo High School.
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading out of the Douglas trail for 3-6 miles. Gather at the parking lot in Douglas - and be prepared to stop into the Douglas Saloon post run/walk for a great time with friends!
|Bri & Jen made good hillbillies at the 2012 Living History Farms race... they'll likely be some great pirates too!|
The Mayo Clinic Heritage 5K run/ walk is Sept 29th.... but if you register by Monday at 5pm, you'll get a t-shirt! See details below..