Congrats to all you Tough Mudders out there! What a great event that is... it tests you in many ways!
|Team R.E.D. gettin' a little dirty...|
- Speaking of Kids Mile... bring your kids to Byron for a FREE 1 mile race on the parade route tonight! - each finisher will receive a cookie or freeze pop courtesy of Byron MarketPlace! -- if your young one would rather go just 1/2 mile.. that's all good.. but bring them out to do something active, before settling in for the Byron Good Neighbor Days Parade.
- Kids Mile stars at 5:30pm from the Middle School in Byron... Parade follows at 6pm.
- Team R.E.D. is walking in the parade, all are welcome to join us! If interested in joining the parade, consider swinging over to the O'Leary's home at 805 1st Ave for a pre-parade planning happy hour starting at 3pm. Beer, water and sandwiches provided. If you can't make it to O'Leary's, you can still join the parade team, by meeting us at the Middle School parking lot at 5:30ish.
- Tuesday 5:30pm - Woo is leading a tempo session on the Douglas trail. Meet at the trail head parking lot in Rochester (between IBM and the Postal facility on Valley High road).
- Thursday 5:30pm - The Bikers are at it again, with an opportunity to B.E.D. from the Eagles Club in Rochester. This is the same location Walkers and Runners will start from for Team R.E.D.'s evening. Come on back and join the post exercise social, as Jean is generously providing the food and drink for the evening!