|Congrats Mike! Fantastic accomplishment achieved at the Fargo Marathon! You earned it man!|
|Mike, Claire and Jen at Lake Wobegon. For Mike & Claire, it was a first marathon.. and Claire Boston Qualified, rock star! It also goes without saying, Jen is always amazing! - the power of Teamwork here!|
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are at WildWood Bar & Grill. This is a great place to either reach the trails or head downtown. Come join us to either run or walk!
- Monday 6pm: Free Food & Drink! - if that got your attention, there is a volunteer opportunity to stuff packets for Med City Marathon at a Child's Kingdom located at 1621 North Broadway. Many hands will make this task go quickly, and of course it'll be fun to support Wally & Peg with this effort!
- More Med City Marathon weekend volunteer opportunities are coming. We'll be seeking Team R.E.D. expo booth volunteers, as well as beer pourers and id checkers! Remember, it's always fun!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues to crush it with the weekly 5K. Always a charity involved, and always fun! Bring $5 for the charity.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail Crew is heading to Bill Barnacle Woodlands on an out and back route.. this is awesome for anyone who worries about falling behind. Pace does not matter on an out and back, as you can turn around when you want to! The full route is about 5 Miles.
- Meet at the Marion BP to rideshare. (South of I-90 on 52.. right hand side parking lot behind the gas station).
- Wednesday 6pm: Speedwork on the track in Byron. The track is located behind the middle school at 601 4th St NW... we'll put some music on the stadium sound system and you can shake it off!
- Thursday 4:30pm: Carpool for the USATF 1 Mile championship in the cities departs from the parking lot near Gander Mountain/Sam's Club in Rochester. The crew always meets in the section of the lot that is nearest the Kwik Trip along 55th Street NW. The team circuit wave rolls out at 7;22pm. This is a fast and fun course! Check out the entire listing of team circuit events at the following link, as Team R.E.D. is a USA Track & Field Club. http://usatfmn.org/team-circuit
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to Brothers Bar & Grill in Rochester. Gather at the back door - there are nice options for a variety of distances from Brothers as the trail is right next door.
- Please park in back too, we hate to take the prime spots from people, then not actually go into the establishment for another hour!
- Friday 6:30pm: Stay out of the Sun Run from Lourdes High School. This is a great fundraising run, and it's awesome if we can support it! Check out the details at http://www.sosrun.org/
- May 16th, Saturday 10am: The 4th Annual VAD 5K Run/Walk at Soldiers Field. A friendly race director will be there to support you! Sarah Schettle is in charge of this great event for patients with Ventricular Assist Devices. More details can be found at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=719
- May 17th Sunday starting at noon: Our dear friends and teammates, KP & Rachel are preparing to leave Rochester for new and exciting opportunities. We are surely going to miss them! Such fun, happy people... a truly inspiring couple that we've been so lucky to meet! They are hosting a celebration and have invited us all to their place.. what were they thinking?! See the note from KP below.
- Friends, Rachel and I are having another pig roast but this one is to celebrate our time in Rochester. We are hoping to have all our friends come and enjoy our gathering. It will be all day on at our house.
- Our address is 1035 4th Ave SE, Rochester, MN 55904.
- Our party is going to be all day with the hopes that as many of our friends as possible can attend. The pig will be ready to eat at and will be available until it is gone. Bring family and friends if necessary. If you feel like bringing a side that would go well with bbq pig we would really appreciate it. Buns, salad, cole slaw corn bread and beer always go well with pig.
- Looking forward to seeing everyone on May 17th.
- May 17th Sunday 1-4pm: Roll & Stroll for JDRF at Soldiers Field. As many of you know, this event strikes home to the O'Leary's and we've appreciated the support over the years, you are amazing people! It's a fun family event with a DJ, games, silent auction, prizes and a fundraising spirit! If you'd like to donate to Megans team and help raise money for Type-1 Diabetes Research, please visit http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?fr_id=4744&pg=personal&px=1006122 and consider making a donation.