TerraLoco's Tuesday night 5Ks are listed under Race - as you do need to register on event day, and you'll get a bib number, but they do not time/score results. It's a great weekly event, with the focus on community!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Kathy's Pub! Get out for a 4-6 mile run or walk, then come back to the rooftop! Celebrate your Monday!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail Crew is heading to Eastwood Park in Rochester. Located just on the east edge of town along Hwy 14.
- Wednesday 5:45pm: The Hill Work continues! Last week it was 4-6 repeats on the hill just west of Soldiers Field. Meet at the Soldiers Field Memorial parking lot to join the group!
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon / Half Marathon Training long runs continue from the RAC. You do not have to be a member of the training class to participate, but please bring $1 to help offset the costs of the gatorade/bananas provided along the route.
- Sunday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders are bound to be out and about, it's typically a little later in the week when they announce the location. Check back for updates.
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco is the place to be for a weekly 5K. Every Tuesday this is an opportunity to help a local charity. The month of July is dedicated to Running Start for Schools. Along with your $5 registration/donation, please consider bringing some school supplies as well!
- Tuesday 6pm: The Rochester Track Club hosts their final All-Comers Meet of the year at Soldiers Field. Get the kids/grandkids out and watch them love the chance to run and race!
- Tuesday 6:30pm: Endless Summer Trail Race in Eagan. Several Team R.E.D. metro and local runners took part in the last one of the series. Thsi looks like a lot of fun. Check out the details at http://www.endlesssummertrailrunseries.com/lebanon-schulze/
- Wednesday 6pm: The final Byron Track All-Comers Meet of the year is hosted at the Middle School in Byron. Again, bring the kids and watch them smile as the compete!
- Thursday 7pm: The Beer Mile! This event is geared at having fun! Not familiar with the Beer Mile... it's easy, drink one 12-ounce beer, run 1/4 Mile. Repeat 4 times. Celebrate! Registration is available at www.rochestertrackclub.com and the entry fee goes up by $5 on Monday evening so sign up now!
- Friday 7pm: Eyota Days Road Race 5K & 2 Mile. More info and how to register at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=592&TM=78274.34
- Friday Midnight: The Run for the Stars 5K is part of the Relay for Life mission. 100% of your race fees go to the American Cancer Society. Learn more at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=600&TM=78274.34
- Saturday 8am: Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K. This event takes place on a relatively flat course, and they give lots of prizes each year! To learn more and to register, visit http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=612&TM=78274.34
- Saturday 8am-4pm: Eyota Days Kids Obstacle Run. 12 obstacles along the 1 mile course. Deadline to register is July 15th. More info at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&TM=77704.9
- Saturday 9pm: Glow Run 5K at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, with a party finish in Mayo Park! for more information http://www.glowrun5k.com/rochester.html
- Tuesday 5:45pm: All Comers Meet at Soldiers Field. This is the last one of the season! Get your kids out there, and if you're interested in volunteering, just contact Gwen or Ann if you're available to help. gwenjacobson
@charter.net, nepstad.ann @mayo.edu
- Wednesday 5:45pm: All Comers Meet at the Byron Track - Middle School. We can use 4-5 volunteers to help us mark jumps/throws and hand out ribbons. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help! (commitment is about a 90 minute one).
- Thursday 5pm: The Beer Mile loves volunteers too! You'll want to contact our Race Directors to see what they need, and when they need you.. but pre-registration starts at 5pm.. and the race takes off at 7pm. Please email Jen and Dan at jenschrandt
@hotmail.com, dan @svmrochester.com
- Thursday Later That Night: Adopt a Drunk - if any of our out of town RED members need a safe place to crash following the beer mile, and you are willing to offer your couch, spare room or floor space, please let me know at email@example.com
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon training long runs are always seeking volunteers to help with aid stations. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, contact Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Aug 24 6:45am: Team R.E.D. is hosting an aid station for the Healthy Human Race. This event is shaping up to being one of the biggest in the area, be part of it! If you're not racing consider voluntering at our aid station. To do so, contact Katie at katie.massen
- Sunday Afternoon... July 20th
- Noonish - there will be a pre-Byron Good Neighbor Day parade party at the O'Leary's ... the hosts are providing Sloppy Joes and Cupcakes... Bring your own beverage, and feel free to bring something to share if you'd like. This is a great time to make sure everyone is on board with the song and dance along the parade route (you're all on board most the time!)
- 2:30pm Team R.E.D. hosts the Kids 1 Mile on the parade route.
- 3pm Team R.E.D. is marching in the parade, tossing candy and singing songs! Wear your Team R.E.D. shirt for the parade and be prepared to share our passion!