- Monday 6pm - The Monday Maniacs kick off another great week.. this time starting and finishing at Dooley's in Downtown Rochester. We'll have a route talk outside of Dooleys, head out for a run or walk... and come back to enjoy the patio!
- Tuesday 6:15pm - Here's the plan for Tuesday, a fun night for sure!
- Quarry Hill has an extremely interesting history. All of the property surrounding the park was once a State Hospital. Mark Mueller does a fantastic job of leading us around the park explaining a bunch of historical landmarks. Meet at the west parking lot at 6:15 and be prepared to have a great time
- Wednesday 5:30pm - Interval - Tempo on the Douglas Trail! - This will be a "fun" challenging workout to make sure you're ready for race day. Meet at the trail head in Rochester, located on Valley High (next to IBM).
- Thursday 6pm - Team R.E.D. is hosted by Emily & Larry! They are located at 901 70th Ave SW Byron. (don't get fooled on this address, as it's actually southeast of Byron, but west of Rochester). Check out this link to bing maps.. as it shows their home located between Rochester & Byron and a bit south of Hwy 14 http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&pc=FACEBK&mid=8100&rtp=adr.%7Epos.44.009039_-92.578492_901+70th+Avenue+Southwest++Byron%2C+Minnesota+55920_901+70th+Avenue+Southwest++Byron%2C+Minnesota+55920&cp=44.009039%7E-92.578492&lvl=16&sty=r&rtop=0%7E0%7E0%7E&mode=D&FORM=FBKPL1&mkt=en-US
- Wear something that represents your sports allegiance, whether it be a pro team, college team, high school team or what ever you see has a fun thing.. Ramsey.. a fun thing, does not include some of the things you are currently thinking.
- The Franck's will provide Sloppy Joe's, and water. If you wish, please bring a salad or snack to share, and BYOB of choice. Also bring a lawn chair.
Routes will be 3 to 7 miles, with the first 1mile or 1.5 will be on gravel, and the last 1 or 1.5 will be on gravel.
Please park on the road as newly planted grass seed has been planted along the drive way, so no parking on the grass!!! Thanks!
Speaking of themes.... Our theme for Living History Farms Off Road Race is Pirate! If you're planning to join the Charter Bus to Iowa in November, keep your eyes open for costumes!
Registration for Living History Farms race doesn't open until September, and when it does you need to register right away! This race will fill up within 2 days... so get it done as soon as it's open!
We will take the first 50 registered participants on the bus... and you don't want to miss this bus ride! Even these hillbillies below, found a way to have a good time on a bus... imagine what a hearty band of Pirates would do!