Speaking of racing - The directions to register for the TC 1 Mile are below. If you follow these directions you will not only be able to race for Team R.E.D., but you'll also save 3-bucks! Hey - 3 bucks is 3 bucks!
Medtronic TC 1 Mile - USATF Minnesota Team Circuit Registration Directions
By following these directions you will be entered in the USATF Minnesota Team Circuit and
receive $3 off your registration fee.
Invitation Code: 16TC1_TeamCircuit
Link to paste into Google Chrome if hyperlink does not work:
Registration runs through Saturday, May 7.
- Click on the Invitation Code above to get to the registration page.
- A Registration Type will appear highlighted in red: MN Team Circuit Members Choose this registration type and click “Continue.”
- Click “Continue” and you will be placed in the MN Team Circuit Championship Wave.
- If you are joining a Corporate Team from your place of employment you will need to select your company in the “Select Team” dropdown.
- It is mandatory that you fill in your ten digit 2016 USATF number.
- You will need to select your USATF MN Team Name from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the registration and payment information.
- You will receive a receipt from imATHLETE to the email address indicated on your registration confirming your registration.
- You will receive a separate Econfirmation with information about the race.
Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading back to- LTS - Life's Too Short - this is fast becoming one of the favorite stops on the tour! - LTS is located at 2001 32nd Ave NW, Rochester. Join the crew and enjoy some great beer after the run or walk.
Monday 6pm: TerraLoco has moved the Local Charity 5K's to Monday nights. This week they support the Girl Scouts with a $5 5K! Check out the Facebook link, as the Girl Scouts will be sending some lucky runners home with cookies! https://www.facebook.com/events/1560087254284567/
Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is going to Indian Heights in Rochester. This is a unique area tucked away in the middle of the city. Check it out and have some fun! The trail runners are always welcoming, you'll be glad you joined! The following link tells you about Indian Heights and will help you find it! http://www.foih.org/park.html
Wednesday 6pm: Speed work on the track in Byron. This is an opportunity to push yourself, and get faster! - be sure to check back, we've had some poor luck with weather the last few Wednesdays, and today's extended forecast also looks a little dicey.
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. rolls out of Broadway Pizza along Hwy 52 North. - We can hop on the trail and get a run or walk in! I'll be at a track meet, but our reservation will be under Team R.E.D. - creative?
Remember, you do not need to be an official Team R.E.D. member to check us out! Feel free to join us at any group run or walk! - We truly have a variety of paces within the group, including members who prefer to walk. Join us for some Fitness & Fun, then officially join when it feels right!
Please note: The Pancake Breakfast run previously planned for April 16th has been postponed due to a conflict. The new date has not yet been determined, but when it is, we'll be sure to let you know!