Tuesday 6pm: Every Tuesday you can join TerraLoco for a run! Someof the runs are social, yet more often it's a charity event, so keep $5 in your pocket and help out! - Also note, TerraLoco is having a sale on winter gear throughout the end of the month. Check them out!
Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is back at it with the snowshoe! They are heading back to the Root River park, as last weeks storm sort of kabashed it! Here's a link to Root River https://www.co.olmsted.mn.us/pw/parks/rootriverpark/Pages/default.aspx
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is gathering at Billotti's on Civic Center Drive. Prepareyourself for 3, 4 or 6 miles and come back for the social!
- ActivePT would love to invite Team RED out for a night of fun and exercise on the HydroWorx (underwater treadmill). We will be running participants through running analysis, interval training in water treadmill, strengthening options, ideas on training through injuries on water treadmill and more.
- Sign up: Call ActivePT @ 507-322-3460 to reserve a 10-15 minute slot. We can have 1-2 people on the treadmill at one time. (Time slots from )
- Location: Shorewood Senior Campus 2115 2nd St SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- Feel free to come and watch as well. Afterwards, we can head to Beatles for beers.
- What is the hydroworx? The Hydroworx is an underwater treadmill with video analysis. It provides runners distinct rehabilitation and training advantages over dry-land physical therapy and training. Clinical case studies and customer testimonials show that HydroWorx pools works.
- Feel free to contact me with more questions. Brian 612-799-7776