- Tonight (Thursday) - We're at the Bears Den at 6pm! Come out and enjoy the evening with some Fitness & Fun! 3, 4 or 6 miles routes... (of course you can always change it up yourself). and back for the social!
- Saturday 6:15am - A group is pre-loading mileage from the RAC. Saturday's long run is roughly 12 miles... so if you want more, join the 6:15am pre-load group!
- Saturday 7:15am - The long run gathers at the RAC... last week a lot of people were standing in the walkway during the route talk, so if we can, please move out of the walkway so people trying to check in for the RAC can pass through more easily. -- This weeks long run is scheduled for 12 miles.. I suspect the half marathon distance will be roughly 6 miles.
- We are trying to communicate post long run gatherings. This week we plan to head to Brothers Bar & Grill post long run for breakfast, coffee and social... please join us!
- Sunday 8am - Off Season Striders are meeting at Dunn Bros South
- **NOTE** Dun Bros SOUTH! This location is near TJ Maxx so not the Dunn Bros we typically meet at.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Thursday, March 05, 2015