We are chartering a bus again... at this point in time, it's hard to say exactly what it will cost to ride, but you do want to be on the bus! To ride the bus you do need to be registered for the event... priority will be given to current Team R.E.D. members, and then if seats remain available, we can open it to friends of RED.
Speaking of members.. if you haven't joined us yet, and are considering, or if you haven't had a chance to renew yet, you can now do so online at the following link. Team RED Membership & Renewal There are no additional fees for joining or renewing online.
Please check the poll on the right hand side of the blog for a chance to vote on Costumes for Living History Farms. Last year was Pirates, previous years were Hillbillies, Morph Suites, Superhero undies... oh yes, this is fun!
Group Run Opportunities
- Wednesday (9/23) 5:45pm: The Hill workouts are a great way to prepare for nearly any race! Join us at Soldiers Field (the parking lot near the war memorial). We get out for a warmup, and then proceed with repeats on a fine fine hill.
- Thursday (9/24) 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to WildWood Bar & Grill in Rochester. Wildwood is located near the TJ-Max plaza on the back side of the Ramada. This gives us great access to the trails where you can plan to run or walk any distance. Typical distances are 3, 4 or 6 miles.
- Will post the weekend stuff on Wednesday.. I need to go to sleep!
- Saturday (9/27) 6:45pm: The Night Beat 5K Run and 2 Mile Walk take place at Soldiers Field. This is always a great event hosted by Kevin Torgerson. Details and registration at http://www.active.com/rochester-mn/running/races/nightbeat-2014
- Details of the following races can be found at www.rochestertrackclub.com
- Glow in the Night 5K Sept 26
- Hormel Nature Center 8K Sept 27
- New Leash on Life 5K Dog Run / 3K walk Sept 27
- Erin Fun Run - 3rd Annual - Sept 27