- Thursday 5:30am - Progressive Run from 805 1st Ave NW (O'Leary's house). This run is designed to challenge you both physically and mentally by starting slow, and getting faster each mile. It's a 7.5 mile workout (with recovery).
- Thursday 6pm - Team R.E.D. heads to the Eagles Club in support of Soldiers Wings and their efforts to help a Veteran with two children and another on the way. This veteran has a bathroom in desperate need of repair due to mold, rotted wood and there is damage to the basement ceiling.
- How can you help?
- Attend the run Thursday and stick around for BBQ, Beans & Chips for just $5! (of course, if you feel inclined to contribute more, that's awesome!)
- Can't make the run? The food is served from 4-8pm... so stop in anytime!
- Also, if you'd like to contribute or volunteer you can contact Erin Hemenway at erinhemenway2000@gmail or mail a contribution payable to Soldiers Wings SEMN to 929 17th St SE, Rochester, MN 55904 or, yet another option is to give your contribution payable to Soldiers Wings SEMN to another member who is planning to attend.
|Blazing the trails|
|David and Christina seem afraid of heights|
|Now they seem to have reached a comfort zone|