Please let me know the size you would like by email at email@example.com subject line womens tee. You can also tell me in person at Team RED on Thursday. I do not have an exact cost until I know how many we are ordering, but I expect about $20. Deadline is August 12. I am sure you are wondering, but Tom says he has a plan for the singlets!
|Ladies Cut performance tee - email sizes to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Tonight 6pm: Thanks to the Schmitt family for inviting us to their home at 3440 Lachencrest Lane NW Rochester (Yellow house with 2 white garage doors).
- The routes are planned at distances of approx 3, 4 and 6 miles.
- Our hosts are providing lawn games, food and beer to celebrate summer at #cascade
- Please bring lawn chairs, a dish to pass, or anything else you may want to drink.
- Please note that parking is very limited in front of the house, so you may want to park on Lake Street or Interlachen Lane. Please be cognizant of the No Parking signs.
- Saturday 7am: The marathon & half marathon training runs continue, and the miles are climbing! - This week the marathoners go 18ish while the half go 8 miles. Gather at the RAC for the route talk and away we go!
- Saturday races:
- Camp Victory Eco Tri - along with a 10K or 5K trail run - Steve Dawson of Team R.E.D. does an excellent job with Camp Victory and this event is a fun fundraiser for them! Check it out... http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=884
- Wabasha River Boat Days - 10K, 5K and 1K - a number of Team R.E.D. members enjoy the river throughout the summer, so you are very likely to see some friendly faces! More details at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=872
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders will find their way around Rochester! - I haven't yet seen the start location, but will update when I do! Please check back!
- Aug 5th - Moonlight 5K Run/Walk hosted by the Running Room. This race was shared by two of our newest members Phil & Tracy. It could be a fun warm-up for the race below! Check out details at https://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=13389
- Aug 6th - Douglas Trail 11 Mile - This is an out and back on the mostly flat Douglas Trail - fun to go fast on this course! - It's also a Rochester Track Club Grand Prix event so you can earn points toward great rewards! - Also, all Track Club members receive a discount. Check it out.. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=853