|The new Shades make you all look even faster! Got get 'em!|
Next up... I want to give you a complete view of Sunday as I know it. There are a lot of opportunities to have a good time!
- Sunday 7am: Pre-load and meet the Off Season Striders for the rest of the run! Gather at Charlies Pub & Eatery at 1408 2nd St SW in Rochester, and get some miles before circling back to connect with more morning runners!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders officially starts at 8am from Charlies Pub & Eater at 1408 2nd St SW. This a great group that gets some miles, and finishes with a wonderful social inside the confines of Charlies.
- Sunday 1pm: Join us for a social at the O'Leary's in Byron. 805 1st Ave NW. We have Beer & Water available, along with some outdoor games all set for adults and kids alike. We'll also chat about what our chants will be on the parade route!
- Sunday 2:35pm: Team R.E.D. hosts the FREE Kids Mile on the parade route for Byron Good Neighbor Days. This race is out and back from the Middle School. No fee is required, but you must register and sign the waiver.
- Sunday 3pm: Team R.E.D. marches in the parade. We'll have candy to toss, and some fun chants to share! Let's make sure everyone knows that Fitness & Fun go together!
This year, 5 men beat the previous mens course record, while 3 women topped the previous womens record!