- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniac crew is heading out from Brothers Bar & Grill. This is a great location to open up a lot of choices downtown!
- Tuesday 6pm: It's TerraLoco Pride night! Sport your TerraLoco gear and join the fun run for just $5! The runner with the most TerraLoco gear is eligible for a special prize! Don't have any TerraLoco gear? That's ok, come support the effort anyway, as this store is doing great things in our community.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is going to Chester Woods - for a preview of the Chesterwoods trail run which is coming up this weekend!
- Wednesday Speed session: The track work is back at soldiers field! after a few chances to crank it fast, head to the hills for some strength.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. Come out and have some fun with 3, 4 or 6 mile options!
- Saturday Morning: Chesterwoods Trail race is filling fast! Mason does such a great job putting on a 5K, 10 Mile and 50k! What a range to chose from! Check http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=179&ArticleID=415 for details on the event!
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Don't forget Monday along the way... below is an updated look at the week ahead including the details for Tuesdays Trail and Wednesdays speed!
** Team R.E.D. Metro has a trail run planned for Tuesday as well! Meet at the Three Rivers Park District - Lowery Nature Center at 6pm! Routes are variable from 3-6 miles... and expect to see some wildlife! Join Team R.E.D. Metro and have some fun!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Sunday, June 01, 2014