|Lorelei hurrying home to prepare for Home Hosting!|
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are hitting up the wonderful patio at Whistle Binkies North - there are many routes to take from there, a nice hill climb is followed by a great downhill! Get your miles, and stick around for the social!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew keeps it rolling... this time with a home host from Jim & Deb! - Thanks for the invite! - They are located at 4801 Cty Rd 24 NE, Eyota MN.
- We'll do some miles on the private trails at Jim & Deb's. There may even be a river crossing of the North Branch of the Whitewater very near it's source. After the run we will gather in Deb's yard for social time. There probably will be a bon fire in the back yard. Bring something to grill just in case!
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls are changing up the starting point. Join us at the trail head located in Douglas, and after the run, the fun moves to the Douglas Saloon and Social Club!
- Wednesday 6pm: It's speed night on the track in Byron. Last week, a small but strong group ran 400M repeats with 200M recovery. - We discuss the workout each Wednesday night.. if the plan fits for you, join in, if not, you can certainly do your own thing.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hosted by the Hansons! - See details above.... woot woot!