|Claire, Brian, Mike, Brian, Bear, Don, Adam, Wendy pushing Grant, Cindy pushing Quinn - there were a couple of people hiding inside and skipping the walk/run portion!|
|Sweet Hoodie and pants for Quinn! - hand crafted by the ever talented Claire - for claire-ih-fi-kay-shun (see what I did there?) that's not Claire in the picture, that's the wonderful Wendy!|
- Saturday 7:15am: Off Season Striders are rolling from the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center in downtown Rochester. It's a fun group to run with!
- Saturday 8am: Santas On The Run from A Childs Kingdom. - This is a great event and several members have taken part in this previously! Check ou the link for more details on registration and packet pickup! http://www.medcityevents.com/santas-on-the-run.html
- Saturday 7pm: Team R.E.D. Ugly Christmas Sweater Bowling Championship - held at Sandbaggers in Byron - 501 Frontage Rd NE -- Details from the Facebook posted shared below - if you are not on Facebook and want to RSVP, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: There are some planning to pre-load a beverage or two starting at 5:45pm at the Bears Den. All are welcome for pre-loading.
- It's that time again for a little bowling & beer!
- Put on that ugly Christmas sweater and get ready to challenge for the Best TEAM RED BOWLER!
- A nice little prize for the Champion Bowler will be awarded.
- COST WILL BE $10.00 AT THE DOOR!!!
- The set-up will be just a bit different this year as Sandbaggers is still in the construction phase with the kitchen. The cost this year is just for the bowling at $10. All beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda and frozen pizzas will be available for you to purchase. We may also bring in some small snacks, chips, etc. (no drinks) since their kitchen is not complete. If you plan on bringing some snacks etc, please provide any plates, bowls and utensils too for your snack.
- We will draw for lane assignments and winners will keep advancing to a final 4 and one wild card....Winner take all!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders hit it again, this time from Brothers Bar & Grill. Remember, when we gather at Brothers we park in the back, and gather outside for the route talk if it's nice, and we scoot in the back entrance if it's not so nice. Enjoy the run, come back for the fun!
- We ask that you bring a cash donation of any amount you are comfortable with. In the past most donations have been in the range of 10-30 dollars.
- Do not worry about how much you can donate... it's a general pot, we are not asking for a minimum donation, nor are we tracking what any one individual contributed. Your generosity and spirit of giving already shows by putting yourself into such a unique situation... singing to strangers and doing something nice!
- We''ll run to 2-3 restaurants, surprise the customers and staff with 2 songs and then before we leave, we'll buy some meals for some of the customers in the restaurant. - super fun... then off to the next stop!
- Do not worry about how fast you are... we make sure we all arrive before we go in. Walkers take an alternate route from runners, and we all arrive roughly the same time and go in as a team.