- Thursday 6pm: Brothers Bar & Grill along Broadway in Rochester is the scene for Thursdays Team R.E.D. gathering. While downtown, and much of the trails are lit, it is certainly headlamp time of year... Join us for a run or walk, and stop into the bar for a post workout social!
- As always, at Brothers, please park in the back - if the weather is nice, we'll do the route talk in the parking lot, if it's cruddy, step inside the back door of Brothers and we'll chat there. See you soon!
- Saturday 7:15am: Off Season Striders are gathering at the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center for a group run. This gets you downtown for the fun!
- Saturday 9am/9:30am: The Spirit Run is on again from Holy Spirit Church in Rochester. This is a family fun event with courses from 1K to 5K to 10K! Get in costume if you dare!
- Sunday 8am: Five West is the scene for Off Season Striders. After a workout, join for a great breakfast and chatter!
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Wednesday, October 26, 2016