- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to downtown Rochester and gathering at Dooley's Pub! Join us for a run or walk, and come on back for a great patio social!
- Monday 6pm: TerraLoco continues to produce $5 5K's for Quarry Hill. They do such a great job in the community.
- As a heads up, TerraLoco is hosting a charity 5K for a cause I'm connected with... on Oct 10th we'll raise some dollars for NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness).
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The SouthEast Minnesota Trail Runners are hitting Carley State Park for a run or hike! - This Tuesday night crew is very friendly, making a lot of stops along the route, to keep people together as much as possible. Always fun! The park is located on Cty Rd 4 South, Plainview... meet at the first parking lot.
- Tuesday 9:30pm: The Tuesday Night Owls are out on the Douglas Trail again! - Join them for an out and back starting from the trail head parking lot in Rochester, along Valley High Road, near IBM. Bring your own beverage to quench your post workout thirst!
- Wednesday 6pm: The Speed Work continues on the track in Byron. Join the crew to fly around the track, and make yourself faster. It's always a rewarding workout! The track is located behind the Middle School at 601 4th St NW.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den in Byron. Count on routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles - or do whatever distance is right for you! Come on back to the Den for the post workout fun!
Sunday, August 28, 2016
I missed an entire weekend of updates! - Here we go for the week ahead!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Sunday, August 28, 2016