Tuesday 6:15pm: Twisting and turning is the theme at Eastwood Park in Rochester. The switch backs make for an enjoy trot through the woods! The Tuesday Trail crew is always welcoming... go SE MN Trail Runners!
Wednesday 6pm: Speed work on the track in Byron. Arrive early to give yourself time to warm up. The track is located behind the Byron Middle School at 601 4th St NW.
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. rolls out from Brothers Bar & Grill on South Broadway in Rochester. Be sure to park in the back parking lot.. we'll do the route talk outside if it's nice, and inside the back door if weather is an issue.
Things are cruising! - If you're interested in volunteering at the Team R.E.D. booth at the Med City Marathon Expo, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be accepting registrations for the Beer Mile, Donut Run, Chester Woods .. we'll also be busy checking ID's and placing wrist bands on people for the Post Race party! - oh, and don't forget, we plan to share what Team R.E.D. is all about with those who don't know!
Congrats to one of Team R.E.D. newest Boston Qualifiers! Megan crushed it at Lake Wobegon!
|Dale & Megan - Ready to roll!|
- Med City Marathon Weekend - Team R.E.D. hosts the post race party - we need volunteers for several roles:
- Saturday May 28th
- Expo Booth with a 2-3 hour commitment
- Mascot Race - One person as the Byron Bear
- Sunday May 29th
- Byron Boys Track Water stop - this is not a Team R.E.D. water stop, but if you want to join the fun, you can bring your kids for about a 2 hour commitment
- Post Race Party - ID Checks and Beer Pouring - 8am-2pm (or as long as you can).
- Race Participants - you can regsister athttp://www.medcitymarathon.com/
- Donut Run June 3rd - 6:30pm at Byron High School
- Donut Servers! - 1 hour commitment
- Race Participants! You can register at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/9036/donut-run
- Chesterwoods Trail Races June 4th -
- Water Stop
- Course Marshalls
- Finish Line support
- Clean up
- Race participants - You can register at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/7570/chester-woods-trail-races
- CAMP OLSON YMCA ROCHESTERFEST MILE June 24th - 6pm
- The race starts 15 minutes before the Rochesterfest Parade and follows the parade route. Have the parade spectators cheer you to your fastest mile!
- Register online at: http://www.zapevent.com/listactivities.aspx?eventid=9829
- Questions contact Race Director: Shaun Palmer 507-254-9484 or email: email@example.com
- Beer Mile July 14th at the Bears Den
- Beer Pourers
- Finish LIne
- Clean Up
- Race participants - You can register at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/8947/beer-mile