Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders are gathering at Five West (along 19th St and Circle Drive, near Costco). - There are a few great options along the trail system from this location.
Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders is heading to the People's Food Coop downtown. This is another great spot to get some miles, and come back for the social.
Saturday 1pm: - Join us at the home of the O'Leary's at 805 1st Ave NW in Byron. Beer, Wine, Soup & Appetizers provided! - and there's an opportunity to participate in a Hash!
What's a hash? - well, it's something created by the Hash House Harriers, the original drinking club with a running problem. We'll go over the rules of a Hash before we hit the course, but in general during a hash...
- Participants will run or walk on a course marked by flour
- Some of the markings are true... some are false leads
- When you come to an intersection you will have to decide which markings to follow, and if you discover you're on the correct route, you yell "On! On!" so others know to follow you. - if you are on the wrong route, hustle back and get on the right course!
- The course will run approx 4 miles in length.
- Have fun!
- Enjoy a beverage or two, along with food and great conversation.
- You are all invited whether you're an official Team R.E.D. member, or someone who has been following the blog, and thinking about becoming a member. Come one, come all.. On! On!
First 50 registered receive a race day gift! Registration is now open at https://form.jotform.com/53147709703962
Starts December 5th!