|Tom & Janelle... clearly each looking at a different camera - the Paparazzi!|
- Saturday 6am: If you're looking for a 20 miler, consider a Pre-Load at the RAC prior to the 13 miler which starts at 7:15am.
- Saturday 7:15am: Long Run from the RAC. This weeks mileage is scheduled for 13 miles...
- Please bring a $1 contribution to help off-set the expenses of the bananas/gatorade they provide along the route!
- Plan to join us at Charlies Eatery & Pub on 2nd Street (across from St Mary's) for a post workout social too!
- Saturday from 3-5pm: Join Roger & Joyce at Whistle Binkies North for a celebration! Just over one year ago, Roger suffered a cardiac arrest while on a group run... he's back and he's strong! Certainly worthy of celebration!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are gathering at Charlies Eatery & Pub on 2nd St in Rochester. Join for the run and come back for the fun!
- Sunday 12:45pm: Snowshoeing! Meet at the first bridge of Oxbow park (that's the 2nd parking area on your left as you enter the park). We might get some more snow Monday/Tuesday, so possibly we can get more shoe opportunities!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are at it again, this time from Brothers Bar & Grill on Broadway in Rochester. Park in the back parking lot and come in the back door for the route talk.
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The Hillbillies hit the hills again but check back when we have the day of the week finalized. Once we know the day, you'll want to plan to meet at Edina Realty for repeats on some nice "make you stronger" hills!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco 5K series is committing to the Channel One Food Bank for the month of March.
- For a $5 contribution you can participate - a great deal! Then for every canned good you donate, you'll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a FREE pair of Saucony Shoes!
- This weeks event is also a DEMO Night... you can try out a pair of Saucony Shoes during the 5K!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading for Chester Woods Park. The run is billed as the Last Tuesday Night Run in the Dark until Fall! - Meet at the parking lot near the beach house and have some fun!
- Wednesday 6pm: The Progressive Runs continue from Broadway Pizza in Rochester. The route utilizing the perimeter road around IBM worked very well. It's three loops around the plant, but if you want a shorter work out, make it two! - the Progressions can be at any pace that suits you... just pick a pace that you want to target in the last mile, and we can calculate the progression that makes you work for it.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron... plan on 3, 4 or 6 mile options! Remember, we plan to take care of the Back of the Pack, so never steer away because you fear you are too slow, all paces are welcome1 And it's always fun at the Den post workout!
Below is a list of Team R.E.D. members and friends, participating in some portion of Grandmas Marathon! It's quite a list, and the weekend should prove to be very fun!
If you're going and don't see your name on this list, please contact Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org as she is the keeper of the list -- the dorms that Gwen has reserved are currently full! A couple of notes regarding the dorms below.
- If you registered for the lottery but are unsure if you got in, check out the following link. https://register.racepartner.com/GarryBjorklund/lottery/status
- If you signed up to stay in the dorm, consider this a reminder that you have committed to pay for two nights lodging. Any questions... see Gwen!
- If you see your name listed as staying at the dorms, but you never intended to be on that list.. see Gwen!
- If more people want to join that group, please get a hold of Gwen right away, and she'll see if she can score more rooms (no guarantees).
|Grandmas Marathon List|