|Ready to Roll!|
Welcome to Jill, Lance, Shannon and Kasey!
|Shannon Joins Team R.E.D.! - She'll be a great new member, and she's preparing for her first half marathon! |
Tom might have been tip-toeing, it's hard to say for sure.
|Jill & Lance Join Team R.E.D.! - They are crushing it... we'll like them too!|
|Kasey Joins Team R.E.D! - but she couldn't stay for he shirt presentation. There's a story here.. see below...|
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders are at Newts North. What a fun location! The Marathon / Half Marathon training long runs from the RAC will kick off Feb 14th so this is one of the last official Saturday OSS runs.
- Saturday 9am: The Wilder Foot Race is set for Spring Valley. The route is roughly 21 miles and unsupported, bring your own hydration. Consider having a great time on a this no frills event.. get your long run in with others along the wonderful terrain near Spring Valley.
- To Register simply email wilderfootraces@There is no fee to register!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders at Panera South. The Sunday morning OSS runs will continue with rotating locations even after the long training runs kick off.
- Sunday 1pm: Team R.E.D. Hike at Oxbow, meet at the 1st bridge (2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park area). The snow is not behaving, so we're going to hike! Of course a football game is coming up that evening, so we'll get our trail workout in, and be back in the lazy boy with plenty of time to spare.