|Monday Maniacs around the table... Sonny, Christina, Elaine, Ann, Gwen, Shane, Dave, Sarah, Heidi (and not pictured... Jess & Tom).|
The cover page of the calendar is a shot of Team R.E.D. dancing with Pop Rocks in Minneapolis following the Torchlight 5K! -- Get one while supplies last!
|Mad kick skills... and no spilling!|
|Tom used to coach dance, obviously.|
- Dec 31st, Wednesday 4pm: The 3rd of the Winter 5K Series is at Soldiers Field in Rochester. Even if you haven't completed in the first two races, you can get involved in this one.
- Race Day registration is available at Soldiers Field from 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- This race ends with a post race party at the Evergreen Room of the Centerstone Hotel (connected to Twigs). Lots of prizes to be awarded! Cash bar available as well. You can register for this race at TerraLoco or online at http://www.active.com/rochester-mn/running/distance-running-races/winter-5k-race-series-new-year-s-eve-race-only-2014?int
- Jan 1st, Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. meets at the Bears Den in Byron. Join us to continue your fit lifestyle, or to get started with it as a resolution! We'll have routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles, followed by a social at the Den.
- Note: The Bears Den will have a limited menu of Pizzas and Appetizers on Jan 1st.
- Jan 3rd, Saturday 10am - The Polar Bear Predict Your Time 5K. This event is one that anyone can win! The person who most closely predicts their time for the 5K without going faster than predicted, WINS! - The event is just $15 (10 bucks if you're a RTC Member). You can register race day at Gloria Dei Luthern Church in Rochester, or online by visiting http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=680
- Jan 4th, Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are running and/or walking from Panera South. Always fun to join this crew. Stick around for coffee or breakfast afterwards, and get to know some people even better!
- Also, for Sunday's think snow! - if we can get some depth, we can snowshoe Sunday afternoons! - Think snow!
- Jan 17th 5:30-9pm - Just a reminder - RTC's annual Banquet will be held on Saturday, January 17th. In addition to the wonderful guest speaker, Dr. Ed Creagan, we also encourage people to attend to help the track club thank Jim Mason for his amazing service as RTC's president and all of the volunteer work he's done for the club.
Click here for information about the banquet and the link for online registration.