One more set of Thank You's go to the ByronMarket Place for their generous contributions of 100 Dozen donuts! TerraLoco for some great prizes including a pair of Brooks Shoes! ServiceMaster of Rochester for their time and effort with the wonderful sound system and playlist!
Results will be posted within the next couple of days, keep an eye here and on rochestertrackclub.com to find them!
|The Announcing crew Aaron, Dan & Tom|
|Dani and Tom thinking Strategy!|
|The race is on!|
|Post race recovery with Paul, Roger and Andy|
I have a few updates below... more to follow.
- Saturday 730am: Off Season Striders are off and at it from Dunn Bros North on Elton Hills Drive.
- Saturday 730am: Tom W and a few others are hitting Douglas Trail for a 90 minute quality run. I'm not sure what 'quality' means, but it may be a bit quicker than normal!
- Sunday 8am: The Trail crew is heading to Oxbow Park. typically a 5 mile or so run on those wonderful trails!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders take off from Newt's North near the 55th Street exit of hwy 52. This run is usually a 5-6 mile loop.
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniac crew is heading out from Brothers Bar & Grill, giving us lots of options along the trails or neighborhoods.
- Tuesday 6pm: It's TerraLoco Pride night! Sport your TerraLoco gear and join the fun run for just $5! The runner with the most TerraLoco gear is eligible for a special prize! Don't have any TerraLoco gear? That's ok, come support the effort anyway, as this store is doing great things in our community.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew will be out for certain. Location is TBD, check back!
- Wednesday Speed session: Check back for details as to when and where - but Wednesday evenings are a great time to crank the wheels.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. We'll have some nice routes in our fine city! Expect 3, 4 or 6 mile options.