Take a peek at R.E.D. member Allan Jorgensen.. He's serving in Kuwait and appears to be in great shape while sporting his Team R.E.D. shirt. In the next pic he's posing with Puddle of Mudd... that's right up there in the CFI - Cool Factor Index! Thanks for your service Al!
- Sunday 9am: Off Season Striders is planning a 3 mile run from Panera South in Rochester. 3 miles.. wake up and get on out there, it'll be good for the blood stream!
- Sunday 11am: Good luck to those of you running the Running Room's Resolution Run, the event is sold out, but I know many of you got registered in time, have fun!
- Sunday 3:30pm: Hike at Oxbow Park. Meet at the 1st bridge (2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park) ... and off we'll go for an hour or so.
- Monday 8am: Off Season Stirders are out and about again, this time meeting at Dunn Bros. on Elton Hills Drive.
- Jan 15th 1-4pm: Come to the Rochester Eagles Club and help with Blankets of Hope! As many of you know, Erin is involved with this group, and the generosity of Team R.E.D. has been recognized and greatly appreciated. You can continue to help by coming on the 15th to tie blankets, or make a contribution to make a blanket for a solider.